[time-nuts] Mystery hp Ovens For Sale

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:19:58 UTC 2016

How about that. There is a tube as you said.Pretty interesting. But I have
my sulzers for old technology. Good enuf as they say.
I have two HP xtals I can find no info on. Picked them up recently for
nothing.
They look pretty nice and I will at least check there frequency could be 1
MHz or 100KHz pretty large glass envelope. HP Part number g-170a-03.
My searches found nothing on the internet.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL