[time-nuts] HP 106a oscillator connectors question

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jun 4 04:11:12 UTC 2016

Microdot (now available from TE connectivity) made these for 50 ohm, 75 ohm and 93 ohm coax. Digikey have 50 ohm coax male versions.
Bruce

    On Saturday, 4 June 2016 3:02 PM, Tom Miller <tmiller11147 at verizon.net> wrote:

 I've seen these used for accelerometer cables.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wilcoxon-Meggitt-731-207-Low-Frequency-Seismic-Accelerometer-/301611300986?hash=item46396f387a:g:~vcAAOSwBahVPrby

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLUMBIA-RESEARCH-CABLE-for-ACCELEROMETER-VIBRATION-10-32-CONNECTOR-BIN-K3-08-/262451526625?hash=item3d1b547be1:g:NtoAAOSwQJhUcVjB