[time-nuts] does anybody have software for the DeLorme LT-20 Earthmate?

walter shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Mon Jun 6 20:36:32 UTC 2016

Gary,

here's a pic of the actual GPS puck, and the back FCC sticker.
the front model number is just LT-20 (which I seem to be able to find zero docs
for).
the back also says model 9838.  not sure how clear it is in the pic, but the LED
is flashing green, indicating 3D sat acquisition according to instructions for
other models.

using vmware, and XP running inside on my Ubuntu 16.04 workstation, windows does
report seeing a delorme USB GPS device. next is to see if I can get anything to
unpack the data from it. I will try your
gpsd repository, but I don't have the right info yet to make it work, so going
to try earthbridge first..

-walter

Walter Shawlee 2, President
Sphere Research Corporation
3394 Sunnyside Rd.,  West Kelowna,  BC
V1Z 2V4  CANADA  Phone: (250) 769-1834
walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
WS2: We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you.
Love is all you need. (John Lennon)
But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)