[time-nuts] does anybody have software for the DeLorme LT-20 Earthmate?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Jun 7 03:56:51 UTC 2016

In general, if you have a mysterious GPS thing, especially high volume
consumer gear, gpsd is a very good place to start.  They are focused on
position but it puts time into shared memory where ntpd can get it.

> generic operation under Linux (Ubuntu)

gpsd is developed on Linux.  It works on FreeBSD and NetBSD and probably any
environment that supports POSIX.  I think there is a Windows version but I
don't know any details.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.