[time-nuts] HP 4352A

bownes bownes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 04:13:27 UTC 2016

I just asked over on the HP equipment list, but time nuts had a thread on the 4352 a while back...

 Has anyone got a service manual for the  4352A? The B version is out there in the wild, but the A version seems to have gone MIA.

Additionally, should anyone have either a 11636B power divider or 8471e#004 peak detector surplus to their needs, please let me know as the 4352A I got last week is missing both.

There are, however, three more left on eBay from a vendor outside LA. They are all missing the power divider and peak detector however. But for $130, I figured it was worth a gamble.

I suspect that any power divider good to 4GHz and peak detector good to the same can be made to work pretty well though. If I can't find the peak detector,  I may try substituting a linear power detector since I have a drawer full.