[time-nuts] 3120A issues

John Miles john at miles.io
Sun Jun 19 03:00:45 UTC 2016

It looks like they're still advertising the 3120A on their site.  I'm pretty far out of the loop at this point, but if they're having production-test problems, I haven't heard anything about them at all -- and I normally would, if they're having problems passing the factory tests.  Is that what you meant by "to spec?"

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC