[time-nuts] that's really awesome

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Jun 22 18:19:20 UTC 2016

Probably not necessary on this reflector, but
often needed on other reflectors I read:

If you are making a legitimate post that is
not spam, don't use "teaser" subject lines,
etc. that mimic spam messages.  Don't
post tinyURL links either, no telling
what those are.  Shouldn't have to say
this, but the clueless are still out there.

Now back to time-nuttery.

Rick