[time-nuts] RS232 / GPS interface/prototyping board

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Jun 23 01:50:12 UTC 2016

Hi

There are an ever increasing number of places that will do pretty good quick turn boards. The fact that
you can get 4 layer 10x10 cm boards with 4/4 mil rules / 8 mil holes  for < $20 each delivered in under
two weeks amazes me.Yes that’s a 10 piece price. Yes it includes framed steel stencils. Not so long ago
your cheapest option would have charged you $300 simply to set up the board (== minimum test charge).
The two framed stencils would have cost more than the whole order does now.

Bob