[time-nuts] OT stuffing boards: was GPS interface/prototyping board

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Jun 23 19:28:15 UTC 2016

One more related question before this topic dies, if you don't mind.  What about the other side of building: stuffing the boards.  My GPSDOs have about 120 parts per board, plus some custom work on the SMA connectors.  Is there a service out there that will populate boards with SMT components for small orders at a reasonable price?  Small is 10 boards.

Bob - AE6RV