[time-nuts] OT stuffing boards: was GPS interface/prototyping board

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Fri Jun 24 00:56:40 UTC 2016

Disclaimer:  I've not used any of these yet.  New style assembly houses
are MUCH cheaper than traditional proto shops.  The ones I'm planning on
trying are:

Macrofab (Houston)  https://macrofab.com/

pcb:ng http://pcb.ng/index.html (currently in beta with **deep**
discounts.   $1/sq in + BoM cost

Small Batch Assembly  http://www.smallbatchassembly.com/

All of these guys have their advocates. All will do under 10 pcs.    I
plan on running a similar job through each of them and seeing what I find.

mailto:oz at ozindfw.net
Oz
POB 93167
Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport)