[time-nuts] 82357b and TimeLab?

Matthias Jelen Matthias.Jelen at gmx.de
Mon Jun 27 21:11:23 UTC 2016

Hello Time-Nuts,

I got an Agilent 82357b USB <-> IEC-Bus adaptor at a ham
fest. Now I´m trying to get it to work with TimeLab.

I Installed some hundred MB of Keysight software and
followed the recipes I found in the web to get the 82357b
working with 488.2 applications - basically checking "Enable
Keysight GPIB cards for 488 programms"  in the Keysight
Connection Expert Software.

After doing so, the connected devices show up in the "NI
Measurement and Automation Explorer", so I guess it´s
working to a certain level.

But TimeLab doesn´t list any GPIB interfaces.

Did anyone have success with this combination? Any insights
highly appreciated...

Best regards,

Matthias