[time-nuts] TU60-D120-131 Specs....?

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Tue Jun 28 06:53:30 UTC 2016

Mark:
Is there any trick in getting serial data from these units. I have my terminal program set to 4800 8N1 and the txd and rxd pins on the receiver connected through a TTL/RS232 converter to the PC. Can not get anything on the terminal screen. Scoping the TXD pin on the receiver and I see a burst of data at power up, but that is about it. Any help appreciated.

-=Bryan=-