[time-nuts] pick and place problems/design

Steve Wiseman sjwiseman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 06:46:13 UTC 2016

On 28 June 2016 at 00:58, Bob Camp <kb8tq at n1k.org> wrote:

> I believe I can count the number of projects actually moving forward
> on one hand. I hope the increased awareness of how many ways there are to “build stuff” will significantly increase the number
> of projects we all can share in.

If anyone wants prototype time-nuts projects assembled, I'm happy to
do so. I'd much rather people did good time-nuts designs, than worried
over the building aspect if that's not something they want to do.
(Cambridge, UK, for logistical purposes. The offer extends everywhere.
Try to keep it to 0402 and 0.5mm pitch limits, if possible, and it'd
be an infill job done when the machines are idle.)

Steve