[time-nuts] Datum Starloc II GPSDO issues

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:22:27 UTC 2016

I don't think so.  The day and year is there, only the month is 0.   They guy selling them has them available in sealed factory case lots.  They look new.  They are in sealed anti-static bags.  My guess is they came from somebody's  product line closeout.
I did notice that several of their messages make liberal use of fields that Trimble marks "reserved".