[time-nuts] GNSS antenna delays

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Jun 30 00:01:13 UTC 2016

Hi

There are a lot of variables in all this. If you have a good antenna, it’s got a filter ahead of
the preamp. It may also have a filter after the preamp. Just how wide these filters are …
that depends. If you grab a bunch of SAW filter data sheets, you see numbers in the 10 to 25 ns
range. Older ceramic resonator filters are a bit hard to pin down.

Bob