[time-nuts] Instrument BASIC

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 2 20:18:11 UTC 2016

John,

Currently getting a third VSA is not what I can spend my budget on.
I have already got the RF-sections for the two boxes I have, and I have
two T&F conferences to pay for. Getting a major overhaul for the
summerhouse consumes most of my money.

The only thing I've found is an installation description of what to do
with the option floppy. Love to find that one.

Cheers,
Magnus