[time-nuts] Can someone ID this GPS board ?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 02:10:10 UTC 2016

Pete absolutely it was automotive. I have one thats still operational I
think in an old project. There is the gps engine in the can and some other
chip as I recall has no value. Mavin I think sold them for little.
I'll have to look for the data its been a while. Its protocol is definitely
odd.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL