[time-nuts] Oscope Tutorial

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sun Mar 6 13:11:34 UTC 2016

Perrier -- Ok, I've uploaded your Word/PDF document to Didier's site (ko4bb.com).
You can see the pending file under http://www.ko4bb.com/cgi-bin/viewlog.pl
At some point KO4BB will approve and move it to the searchable manual download area.
I don't know if this takes days or weeks.

In the meantime the document Perrier created is cached at http://leapsecond.com/ko4bb/

A raw scan of the original part 1 and part 2 of the document Perrier is referring is found at:

http://www.hparchive.com/Bench_Briefs/HP-Bench-Briefs-1980-03-04.pdf
http://www.hparchive.com/Bench_Briefs/HP-Bench-Briefs-1980-05-06.pdf

If you have time, there are decades of HP archives at:

http://www.hparchive.com/bench_briefs.htm
http://www.hparchive.com/hp_journals.htm
http://www.hparchive.com/periodicals.htm

/tvb

----- Original Message -----
From: "Perry Sandeen via time-nuts" <time-nuts at febo.com>
To: <time-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:55 PM
Subject: [time-nuts] Oscope Tutorial

List,

Usedoscilloscopes have gotten to the price where us experimenters can affordexcellent ones at reasonable prices (my Tek 200 MHz dual bandwidth was<$200).

I wastrained how to use them in the military but many haven't that experience.

Insorting out my papers I found a HP Bench Briefs titled Basic Techniques ofWaveform Measurement Using an Oscilloscope published in 1980. It is anexcellent article which I have reproduced.

Anywanting a copy contact me off list at sandeenpa yat whahoey.commie after iststranslation.

Also would someone post this to the K04BB website? I couldn’t figure out to do it when I went there.

Regards,

Perrier