[time-nuts] Standard Room Calibration Procedure

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Mar 11 12:08:41 UTC 2016

Hi

At least in my experience, such documents do not exist. What happens:

1) The unit is put on a calibration schedule (1 year) on an arbitrary basis
2) The tech is expected to read the manual for the device and calibrate it
3) Any deviation from cal is noted in generic documents

Put another way, a non-Cesium standard is no different than a DVM. If it’s a
Cesium, it’s a primary standard. There is no calibration.

Bob