[time-nuts] Prescaler

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Mon Mar 28 20:27:59 UTC 2016

Good catch on that board, Ignacio.  I didn't read the complete description
before posting.  Given that it seems to be a 1-board solution, I might buy
one and see how it turns out.  My frequency counting capabilities are
limited to 1.3 GHz right now, as is my signal generation capabilities, so I
really haven't had a need to go higher.
I need to investigate the input and output conditions and limitations of
these Hittite chips.  Might have to add an amp and/or attenuator pad to make
it work with my instruments.

Cheers,
Dave M