[time-nuts] help

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:21:59 UTC 2016

They're a LED and some current limiting. Some are specced as low as 3V and
10mA but they're optimised for 12-24. I'd definitely use a transistor and
at least 5V, especially from something like a Pi or Teensy, which have 3v3
logic levels.

My reading is that Bill doesn't want to mess around with micros and
electronics, though. He wants an off-the-shelf timeswitch that - for
perfectly understandable reasons of engineering pedantry - is always
correct.