[time-nuts] synchronization for telescopes

Ilia Platone info at iliaplatone.com
Wed May 4 18:52:27 UTC 2016

You got it, however: It only matters relative time. Start and Stop times
will be known, and that is solved.
Someone has proposed using TV or other broadcasting carrier as reference
clock: this can be another very cheap solution. There are many AM
stations near the places we chosen, and these can be used.
A problem found was how to increase SNR: do you have a solution for
this? If possible this method would be the best, since longer baselines
could be made. The distance from the carrier source is not a problem
since we'd use a GPS module at each telescope. Also the software part is
not a problem too.
Good the relative timestamp also, as it saves HDD space.

Regards,
Ilia.

--
Ilia Platone