[time-nuts] High rate, high precision/accuracy time interval, counter methods

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Wed May 4 19:53:09 UTC 2016

The data sheet seems to cover it.  There is a throughput per channel
limit and a limit on the number of channels available depending on
mode, and a limit on the total output data rate.  In the lower
resolution modes, an internal 32 entry FIFO allows burst acquisitions
up to 182 million per second.

At 10ps RMS resolution (70ps peak to peak), throughput is only 500 kHz
per channel and 1 MHz for two channels with no burst capability so it
is short on resolution and speed.