[time-nuts] PRS10 rubidium lamp module failure

Vasco Soares vesoares at deea.isel.ipl.pt
Tue May 10 09:15:30 UTC 2016

I agree with Arthur. It's not possible that such temperature had happened.
My unit had a severe board and components electrochemical corrosion probably
caused by a mix of factors as flux residues action and the pcb coating that
simple dissapear. I think that all together under hot conditions in a small
enclosure is the most probably reason to that failure. Also, in picture it
can be seen clearly many spots with electrochemical corrosion.