[time-nuts] Temperature controlled TCVCXO

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat May 14 01:09:24 UTC 2016

Hi

Different compensation approaches call for different crystal angles. Most (but not all)
TCXO’s use AT cut crystals. What varies is the angle of cut and thus the turnover temperatures.

If you are buying in sufficient volume, the price of a simple OCXO is well below $10. You
need to be in the “thousands per week” range, but they are out there.

Bob