[time-nuts] Temperature controlled TCVCXO

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Sat May 14 03:26:32 UTC 2016

Just to be clear here, my original question referred to using a TEC to
maintain a constant temperature where the TCVCXO with the crystal has
the best stability.  I assume this would be around 25C but testing
might reveal that it is actually more stable at a point slightly
higher or lower.

So the TCXO would be operating at or around a fixed point near 25C
whether the ambient temperature is higher or lower.  Bidirectional
control of the TEC with a servo amplifier is not difficult and that
second HP link is pretty close to what I had in mind.