[time-nuts] uBlox (US) reseller recommendation?

Art Sepin art at synergy-gps.com
Mon May 16 16:53:50 UTC 2016

Nick,

u-Blox does not use distributors or resellers in the Americas so they recommend using their web site ordering system.

Synergy has excess inventory of the u-Blox LEA-6T GPS flash module. The P/N LEA-6T-1-000 is the more expensive flash part that can be updated if new firmware becomes available. We can part with these at $16.50 each in 250 piece reels or $21.50 in minimum quantities of 10 pieces.

We have an order minimum of $50 and we support a 10% discount for non-commercial use like Hams, experimenters, educational pursuits, etc. We are a customer of u-Blox and not an authorized reseller or distributor so we do not provide technical support and cannot pass through the u-Blox warranty. For that go to: support at u-blox.com.

If this is of interest, please contact Gina Aspeytia at: Gina at synergy-gps.com. I Apologize in advance for the overt commercial style message but I thought this might be of help and interest - Thanks!

Art Sepin