[time-nuts] Cs jr.

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue May 17 08:49:19 UTC 2016

On Tue, 17 May 2016 00:52:00 +0000 (UTC)
Perry Sandeen via time-nuts <time-nuts at febo.com> wrote:

> Several years ago we were enthralled by the NIST designed Cs that
> still needed cal once in a while.

Which one do you mean?

> It was listed for sale IIRC for $1400 or so.
> Since then it has seemed to have fallen off of the radar screen.
> Does anyone have any follow-up info?

The only one that cheap I am aware of is the chip scale atomic clock
(CSAC) SA.31M from Microsemi. It's still being produced and sold.
You can get it from various electronics distributors for somewhere
between €900 and €1200[1].
Some even have it on stock! :-)

			Attila Kinali

[1] https://octopart.com/search?q=SA.31M