[time-nuts] Last Call Group Buy Ublox LEA-6T

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 05:31:45 UTC 2016

There is what looks like a decent carrier board for Ublox modules on OSHPARK.COM's shared project library.  It has a voltage regulator and RS-232 interface on it... would be nicer if it had a prototype area and swoopty PPS driver,  but I'm too lazy to lay out a better one.  Three boards will cost you $30.
https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/8QR7ymk8
I'm in the process of teaching Lady Heather to speak Motorola and Ublox binary and standard NMEA.  Things are going well, but I only currently have a NEO-6M Ublox receiver, Motorola UT+ and M12+.   So these 6T modules came up at the right time...  and won't set me back $130+ for a 6T eval board.