[time-nuts] New Product Release - GPSDO Frequency Standard

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu May 19 01:11:32 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

It's time I got off the dime and did a product release of my GPSDO.  My mission in creating this unit was to provide a stable and accurate frequency reference with 10Mhz, 5Mhz, and 1Mhz outputs.  It does have a PPS output, but that is directly from the Ublox receiver, and is not corrected for sawtooth error.  More information can be found in the brochure and quick start guide in the link below.

I have a few built and tested that I can sell to time-nuts at the introductory price of $250 for units with LEA-6T receivers and $275 for units with LEA-M8T receivers.  My costs have gone up, so these prices are very time-limited.  If interested in more information or in purchasing please contact me OFFLINE at bob at evoria dot net.

www.evoria.net/AE6RV/GFS-6A

Thanks,

Bob - AE6RV