[time-nuts] I thought GPS repeated every 12 hours (-2 minutes)

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue May 24 23:15:15 UTC 2016

kb8tq at n1k.org said:
> The glitches are to narrow (short duration) and far to regular for the
> ionosphere to be the issue.

Is multipath from a large airliner in a landing pattern likely to cause that
sort of problems?

I'm 20+ miles off the end of SFO, but it's common to see large planes going
over and turning to line up for a landing.  On my one-of-these-days list is
to grab the airline location data and see if it correlates with GPS glitches.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.