[time-nuts] Commercial software defined radio for clock metrology

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu May 26 19:50:07 UTC 2016

Jeff thanks for sharing the document with time-nuts. Others with more
knowledge will comment I suspect over the next 24 hours. I did read through
the document with interest and there are some alternates to a $1K sdr as
you suggest.
However since I have had an opportunity several times to build a analog
DMDT and haven't I suspect this is even further down the road.
But on time-nuts there are others that do need a DMDT solution and I look
forward to reading their comments and learning.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL