[time-nuts] Mystery hp Ovens For Sale

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon May 30 01:41:19 UTC 2016

Hi

Early on, I worked for one of the guys who made the crystals for the 106’s. A typical yield after seal was in the 10% range.
 The parts that didn’t make it in the 10% were scrap. The 10% was not the total loss in the process, just the loss after they
closed up the enclosure. Total yield from blanks way something *way* below that. It was not a “low cost” part at all.

Bob