[time-nuts] Satellite TV messed up, how is GPS time

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 20:19:36 UTC 2016

No problems here with FOX on Dish, Ch 205

Don
W4WJ

In a message dated 11/4/2016 1:45:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bill.iaxs at pobox.com writes:

Satellite TV (Dish, Direct, etc) has been having trouble for 10  hours or
so, sometimes losing some channels and occasionally all of  them.

Fox News is consistently down, so it could have a human cause,  but Space
Weather says we have unusual solar activity.

I no longer  have GPS time receivers, so I wonder how GPS is doing.

Thanks for any  comments.

Bill  Hawkins