[time-nuts] Satellite TV messed up, how is GPS time

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 09:28:57 UTC 2016

Satellite TV (Dish, Direct, etc) has been having trouble for 10 hours or so,
sometimes losing some channels and occasionally all of them.

Fox News is consistently down, so it could have a human cause, but Space
Weather says we have unusual solar activity.

I no longer have GPS time receivers, so I wonder how GPS is doing.

Thanks for any comments.
Bill Hawkins

Bill,

GPS is fine here in Edinburgh: