[time-nuts] I love the smell of tantalum in the morning

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 18:47:35 UTC 2016

You might also want normal cold tweezers to place the part. I'm not sure
what an orange stick is, around here I'd use a wooden toothpick. Perhaps
that's the same thing !

The Swiss Venus tweezers have a lovely finish and the ends always meet.
There are probably others as good.

If you get some placing tweezers, make sure they're antimagnetic. Some
small parts (even resistors, that I wouldn't expect to contain steel) seem
to stick even to stainless steel. I've also heard bambooo tweezers are
good, but have never tried them.