[time-nuts] HP 5275A

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Sun Nov 6 23:08:11 UTC 2016

Adrian,

Here's a picture of the package you have, with the TI logo on the "heatsink". I pulled it just now from an old car stereo. The PNP Germanium GC588 crosses - not correctly! - to a differently packaged NTE102A which is rated for 1A and 32V with some decent gain. I suspect the GC588 is closer to your 2N1038-2, which is rated 3A. If one or two of these (curve tracer tested, even) would help you just send me an address off list.

Bob LaJeunesse
Ann Arbor, MI