[time-nuts] How to get PPS from ublox mini-PCI GPS to APU2 SoC serial port for ntpd

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Nov 9 07:08:41 UTC 2016

gem at rellim.com said:
> Who cares if the PPS is inverted?

Good point.  I wasn't paying attention to the PPS only context in the
subject.  I keep forgetting which way is best for PPS.  Fortunately, all the
software I've used knows how to handle inverted PPS.

The original message in this thread also mentioned RX and TX.

I'd probably get the RS-232 version since I'm likely to want the RX/TX too
and it's more likely to be useful on other projects.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.