[time-nuts] Nutty time-nuttery with WWVB

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Thu Nov 10 17:39:29 UTC 2016

And how about that many, many "radiator" which are moving up and down
with their carriers and don't give a damn about FCC Part 15 and
radiating radiating day and night with substantial power, I meant that
FFC approved and not approved switching mode power supplies, of which
every household has a hand full of it?

73
KJ6UHN
Alex