[time-nuts] 5071A with ATTENTION flashing

Li Ang 379998 at qq.com
Sun Nov 13 15:52:34 UTC 2016

Hi Tom
    It looks very clean inside. I think they should be from some lab. There is one with a label CEVA xxxxxx on it.
    I told him all the information I collected from the serial port. As a reward to travel 200km help him determine the status of these 5071s, he gave me 2 PRS10 rubidium oscillators.
    I also told him to keep the leaky one running for days and see what's going on. If it goes to normal, price will x2 or more.

regards
Li Ang