[time-nuts] Secondary phase noise standard & FE405

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 16:03:31 UTC 2016

Some AD DDS app notes give examples of spurs and choosing nearby (but not
exactly on freq) numbers that are much less bad for spurs - or at least
that move the spurs outside the cleanup filters/loops. I don't know of a
general example or even code that does this in a general way.

One paper I like on the subject is this:
http://ttcla.org/vsreinhardt/DDS%20spur%20reduction%20techniques.pdf

P.S. I just like saying "Wheatley Jitter Injector". Not for those who are
embarrassed easily... Almost as good as "Wankel Rotary Engine".

One of