[time-nuts] Thermal impact on OCXO

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Nov 16 12:38:09 UTC 2016

Hi

The original introduction of 55310 written by a couple of *very* good guys:

http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/1987papers/Vol%2019_16.pdf

A fairly current copy of 55310:

https://nepp.nasa.gov/DocUploads/1F3275A6-9140-4C0C-864542DBF16EB1CC/MIL-PRF-55310.pdf

The “right” equation is on page 47. It’s the “Bt+1” in the log that messes up the fit. If you fit it without
the +1, the fit is *much* easier to do. The result isn’t quite right.

Bob