[time-nuts] Thermal impact on OCXO

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Nov 16 23:00:52 UTC 2016

Hi

Your data demonstrates a couple of things:

1) There are a number of different things going on with that OCXO and some things are a lot less predictable than others.
2) Oscillators do drop rate while on power.
3) Oscillators that age a lot are easier to model (yes, that OCXO is aging a lot for one that has been on that long).

Bob