[time-nuts] Question about AD9832 "I out Full Scale" (what does it mean?)

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:46:02 UTC 2016

Bruce, I assume you are talking about Figure 12 of UG-313.

If an LCD scope is not in single shot mode it will show a composite of many
cycles which will hide the stairsteps (especially if the frequency control
word is not a nice round binary number) in the fuzz.

I think the 0.1uF capacitor on IOUT on the evaluation board also helps roll
off the stairsteps.

Tim N3QE