[time-nuts] HP Z3801A Software

Richard W. Solomon w1ksz at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 29 22:13:00 UTC 2016

There's a Beta version on the Web Site, but it has grown beyond
the realm of us mere mortals. It's too large to fit on a Floppy
Disk and my ancient Compaq Laptop I use for such things has no USB
Port. They didn't exist when this Dinosaur was made.

Looks like I need something else.

Thanks anyway,

73, Dick, W1KSZ