[time-nuts] Schematic needed

Nick Sayer nsayer at kfu.com
Sun Oct 2 16:36:04 UTC 2016

I don’t know about that particular one, but I designed an equivalent board and was selling it on Tindie a little while ago. I replaced it with a full-on GPS discipline board that powers and trims the 5680 from GPS. But if all you want is the power part of it, I still have the design for the simpler breakout board. It takes anything from 18-24 VDC in (I like to use surplus laptop power supplies) at 30W+ and makes the +15 and +5 supplies with two buck converters. It also has a self biased inverter and clock fan-out chip on board to give you four independent square wave outputs. I kinda think the GPS version is nicer, though.