[time-nuts] Rare HP clock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:57:29 UTC 2016

Also notice the missing something on the far right that may have been some
xtal or something.
I went to look for a manual to see what it was. No luck though the manual
may be out there.
I would say its rare, but the price is going to most likely go up because
it is a bid.
Great winter project but not worth a lot of $ to me at least. Good luck to
whoever gets it.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL