[time-nuts] Need Time Help

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:50:49 UTC 2016

For the group. This ham is trying to work EME. Earth-Moon-Earth propagation
path. Aka, "moonbounce."

He is trying to time synchronize a system, where the other station he is
communicating
with can be any other place on the Earth that can also see the Moon.

So the system time sync is for a little bit tougher case than a local area
network.

--- Graham

==