[time-nuts] Need Time Help

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Wed Oct 5 17:17:04 UTC 2016

In practice I'm not convinced the timing requirements for the JT modes in question are even more than a single order of magnitude more severe than the when I have been timing 15 second sequences on my wrist watch during manual non computer aided weak signal operations.  To recap if some one has data or direct personal experience to make the case that extreme levels of timing accuracy will help I'd be interested in seeing this.

That being said I do believe it makes sense to fully use what ever timing resources one has access to.

All the best
Mark S

Sent from my iPhone