[time-nuts] Need Time Help

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Thu Oct 6 21:55:56 UTC 2016

On 10/6/2016 8:10 PM, Wes wrote:

> Although I personally ceased pursuing this activity many years ago, there remain
> some of us, who are not Luddites, but still believe that "Deep Search Decoding"
> is a questionable practice, no matter how it is rationalized.

"Deep Search Decoding" of the JT modes is exactly equivalent to the mental deep search
of common call signs done by the CW addicts when receiving just a partial call sign, trying
to figure who could be that operator, examining in their brain the list of the most probable
persons active in CW EME...    Nothing more, nothing less...

But this is a discussion best suited for the Moon-Net list, where it happened umpteen times...

73  Alberto  I2PHD